My Blog List

Thursday 15 November 2012

A Hypocrite I Am.

Have you ever feel like a hypocrite? In case,you don't know what does a hypocrite means,here's a link that might enlighten you about it but if you truly understood what does it mean than you may continue reading this without opening the link given. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite Whatever your choices are,thank you for continuing reading this random entry written by me.

A person that pretends to have  moral or religious beliefs is one of the definition mentioned from the word "hypocrite".For some reason that describes me really well.Words couldn't describe or express what I truly felt in the inside but I'll try my best.Would I consider myself religious?The answer would be NO.Do I believe in existence of Allah SWT,jannah and hell?The answer would be YES.Matter in fact,I believe everything mentioned in the Al-Quran.But do I practice it?Sometimes.

And that's why I consider myself a hypocrite. I believe in Islam but I seldom practice Islam in my life.I do wear hijab  but by just wearing it,I wouldn't consider myself as a true Muslim.In my Facebook and Twitter I always update/tweet about Islam and this entry that you are reading right now are also about my religion which is Islam.Its like I was faking to be someone else that wasn't me because I was scared to show the true me to others.I'm not gonna cover it up,by saying this kind of stuff  "Hey,at least I was tweeting and updating about something that are beneficial". No,I won't. Do I hate the fact that I was faking to be someone else? NO. Wonder why? The reason is there's this person inside me that wanted to be this religious girl that I always portray myself as.It feels like she is a part of me but are hidden so deep in me.I just need to find her and dig her out from my mental and emotional grave.

P.S : I don't know how my blog ends up looking so pinkish even though I hate the colour.Bye and thanks for reading. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment